Welcome to my studio, its kind of a mess and a work in progress itself.
Its nice to see visitors from all over the world
who drop in for a look.

Have a look around. MAKE COMMENTS (?) , ideas, critiques or funny jokes.

I'd really like to hear what you think and have a chance to see what you're up to!

title

Pages

2.28.2010

3 copper bowls - 1

I did this one really fast.  I told myself that it was a drawing, not a painting.  I was just drawing with gooey paint instead of a pencil.

I think, if I can continue the rouse, this may be a good practice in the future.




oil on 5x7 canvas panel

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful gooey pencil drawing!

    I love the red line reflection mid left bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, and i like your thought process. When I think the same way, I believe my paintings are better also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. drawing with paint--that's the ticket! Very nice work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylyn...first thanks for your comments on my blog and/or website... You get that living in the west and open space. Second, I like yoiur site and especially sketches and the flower pots. I haven't ventured far into your blog, but will. Regarding the Westminister...the dog-doo's are sometimes pretty far out there...I think if I had my little poodle trimmed like the one that was in the best of show line up, he would bite me!!
    thanks for sharing your work!
    The Daily Painter site - Don Gray - lives not far from me and judged a large show in Joseph, OR last summer. He is an accomplished oil painter and I like his work.

    ReplyDelete