Ok...I've been working on a few paintings which I'll post soon. But its time to clean up the studio and make it presentable. I have started a new blog page, collecting and collected, as more of a gallery with only finished images that I would consider ready for the public at large. It's not at 100% just yet, but feel free to take a look:
This one needs to get cleaned up a bit. You might think I don't have much to say about my work...anyone who really knows me would get a good laugh about THAT! Look for continued progress shots, and some longer pieces of thinking 'out loud' on the new Page feature.
I may end up moving the whole thing, both blogs, to wordpress where there are so many more layout options and flexibility. Thoughts on that, anyone?
I am completely happy with the blogger blog--but I understand when people want more design choices. For myself, I really prefer the white background and no fanfare. Wordpress is popular, I know--so I am sure you'll make a good decision in any case. You remind me that I need to clean my studio too...maybe tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about Wordpress but I think this format works fine if you put a little gizmo on the top of your right bar to get viewers to go to see your finished pieces on your other blog.
ReplyDeleteYou can always try what you envision in Wordpress and if it doesn't work, you'll still have this format. If it's better for you, then your effort was well worth it!
What's nice about wordpress is that you can have multiple pages with blogging on each. I don't know how the formatting works, but I find thatin blogspot getting images and text to fit the way I want them to is really a pain.
ReplyDelete