Welcome to my studio, its kind of a mess and a work in progress itself. Its nice to see visitors from all over the world who drop in for a look.
Have a look around. MAKE COMMENTS (?) , ideas, critiques or funny jokes. I'd really like to hear what you think and have a chance to see what you're up to!
Welcome! So glad you dropped in. I looked at your EarthWheel paintings...extraordinary in every way. But they add to my confusion of the moment as I explore both realism and more expressive painting. That is my task at hand, doing both until something sorts itself out!!
Confusion is not a bad thing in art if it leads me to find a new way of looking at things!
I completely agree with you on the information one gets from getting the digital information.
ReplyDeleteI love these renditions.
Welcome! So glad you dropped in. I looked at your EarthWheel paintings...extraordinary in every way. But they add to my confusion of the moment as I explore both realism and more expressive painting. That is my task at hand, doing both until something sorts itself out!!
ReplyDeleteConfusion is not a bad thing in art if it leads me to find a new way of looking at things!