Welcome to my studio, its kind of a mess and a work in progress itself.
Its nice to see visitors from all over the world
who drop in for a look.

Have a look around. MAKE COMMENTS (?) , ideas, critiques or funny jokes.

I'd really like to hear what you think and have a chance to see what you're up to!

title

Pages

11.12.2009

looking at pots
















redwing 774 - graphite on bristol 11.12.09












the glass ball has to shape up....


































Changing light conditions are a problem. I started this on a sunny morning when the ambient light in my studio produced a specific sort of lighting.  Then the weather changed to dark and gloomy and I worked well past sunset with artificial lighting.  Totally different shadows and quality of space.




















The handles don't look like slugs anymore!
I think its done.

2 comments:

  1. just looking at the work when you started your blog.

    You are a veteran with the Painting Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one scared the heck out me!

    ReplyDelete