Welcome to my studio, its kind of a mess and a work in progress itself.
Its nice to see visitors from all over the world
who drop in for a look.
Have a look around. MAKE COMMENTS (?) , ideas, critiques or funny jokes.
I'd really like to hear what you think and have a chance to see what you're up to!
Its nice to see visitors from all over the world
who drop in for a look.
Have a look around. MAKE COMMENTS (?) , ideas, critiques or funny jokes.
I'd really like to hear what you think and have a chance to see what you're up to!
title
Pages
4.06.2010
bad things in the blog world?
I am having no end of computer trouble this week. I am getting stupid pop ups even thought they are blocked and screened in every posible way. They lock up my computer. And many Blogspot pages won't load. And comments I leave never show up because they go poof when the blogsite author tries to approve them. I've noticed a big slowdown in visits to my site and I'm wondering if others are having the same problems?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am just reading that this is the experience of a few people.
ReplyDeletewell... black hole irony.
Mmm. I have frozen several times loading blog pages. Perhaps fewer visits, but I thought it might be me. Regarding your four pitchers, I wasn't sure if it was a series or a progression on a single panel. The nine of them make an interesting pattern. I noticed and liked the way you have light playing in the shadows.
ReplyDeleteI've been have all kinds of computer problems too, i.e. freezing up like when I'm trying to upload or just freezing up for no apparent reason. I'm inclined to believe that it is my computer, so gonna have to check that out.
ReplyDeleteswitch to Mac
ReplyDeleteanonymous my eye, sis!
ReplyDeleteBarbara...you're right. The nine square arrangement in my last post was so strong it was overwhelming and confusing. I culled the progress photos down to three! I use those images for my own evaluation of the process and forget that it probably isn't necessary to post the subtle nuances for public confusion!
ReplyDeleteKaylyn! I have tried many times to leave comments here!
ReplyDeleteI am not giving up!
Yes there seems to be tequnical difficulties!
Test
ReplyDeleteHi Kaylyn. Thank you for being like one of the first to post on my blog. It was actually a month ago, but I only read it yesterday. I have been busy. I was taking care of my mother, who did pass a couple of weeks ago. I really appreciated your comments on my blog also.
ReplyDeleteI hope you blog unclogs in regards to posting. :-)
หากกำลังค้นหา เลขเด็ดหวยลาววันนี้ ลองเลือก huaylao.de.com เพราะนอกจากใช้งานสะดวกแล้ว ยังรวมหวยลาวหลายประเภทไว้ในที่เดียวอีกด้วย
ReplyDelete88lottery.net นำเสนอประสบการณ์เว็บหวยออนไลน์ที่ครบครัน พร้อมบริการ หวยหุ้นสด สำหรับผู้ใช้งานที่ต้องการความคล่องตัว
ReplyDelete