Welcome to my studio, its kind of a mess and a work in progress itself. Its nice to see visitors from all over the world who drop in for a look.
Have a look around. MAKE COMMENTS (?) , ideas, critiques or funny jokes. I'd really like to hear what you think and have a chance to see what you're up to!
Kaylyn, I love this portrait and the island feeling you gave it. The areas and touches of red are so nice with the pink skin tones and the foliage. It has such a great spirit about it, I know this woman will be very pleased with this! Well done!
Appreciate your kind comments! I always end up making up stories as I work through a piece. Even in my past work doing architectural renderings, I always found a reason for each figure to be where they were. Probably comes from too much coffee and too many very late nights!
Kaylyn, I love this portrait and the island feeling you gave it. The areas and touches of red are so nice with the pink skin tones and the foliage. It has such a great spirit about it, I know this woman will be very pleased with this! Well done!
ReplyDeleteKaylyn, thanks for posting all the progress photos...very interesting with a wonderful result!
ReplyDeleteWow, you really have put a great story with this mystery photo. Love all the renditions and steps, thanks for sharing. Nice entry!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by Camille, Dana, and Ann!
ReplyDeleteAppreciate your kind comments! I always end up making up stories as I work through a piece. Even in my past work doing architectural renderings, I always found a reason for each figure to be where they were. Probably comes from too much coffee and too many very late nights!
I really appreciate you taking the time to post and comment on your in progress photos. I learn a lot from them.
ReplyDelete